The Molarity App from Sigma-Aldrich(R) is a chemistry calculator tool that generates lab-ready directions describing how to prepare an acid or base solution of a specified molarity or normality from a concentrated acid or base solution. A second tab includes a general molarity function that calculates the mass of any reagent needed to prepare a given volume of solution of desired molarity. A third tab features a stock dilution function that calculates how to dilute a stock solution of any known molarity to your desired volume and molarity.
● Calculates molarity and normality for common commercial acid and base solutions by auto-populating density, formula weight and weight percentage.
● Users may input lot-specific certificate of analysis values for density and weight percentage.
● The Acid and Base instructions link to Sigma-Aldrich website/mobile website to display relevant acid or base products.
● General molarity and solution dilution options feature molar, millimolar, micromolar, picomolar and femtomolar concentration options.
● The Android version includes option to save and share acid and base solution preparation instructions.
Normality calculations assume reactions based on H+ or OH- ions.
Concentration of 56.6% ammonium hydroxide is equivalent to 28% ammonia (NH3).
Additional calculation details may be found with online web version at http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/molarity.
Molarity Calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Molarity Calculator (version 1.01) has a file size of 160.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 965 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Molarity Calculator since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is 1.01 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2012-07-12
● Now includes language support for English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Korean, Italian and German.,● Enabled the ability to install app on external SD card.